We spent most of this week traveling, visiting friends and churches supporting our work on the border. There is nothing that humbles and inspires me more than being surrounded by folks who believe in our family. Their encouragement truly makes all the good that we do possible (I’ll take credit for all the bad that we do, hopefully it isn’t too much).
1. We started with a quick stop in Fredericksburg. How sweet it was to be greeted by these folks and the crisp Hill Country air.
2. Next stop Kerrville.
3. We spent a day hanging out in Boerne, eating all of our meals outside, visiting old friends, connecting with a new church and filling our shoes with sand.
4. Next we moved on to San Antonio where some great friends shared their toys.
5. We had some free time on our way to Austin.
6. Final stop in Austin.
7. And thank you for helping us raise money for this guy, $3,500 in just a week.
Check out some more quick takes from other bloggers at thisaintlyceem.com
Thanks for reading friends and have a great weekend.
To learn more about Liturgy of Life click here, or join us in our reading group, where we are currently reading, The Art of The Commonplace by Wendell Berry. Feel free to comment here or join in the discussion on facebook.